We are currently looking for the following positions:
International B2B Sales Representative
Would you like to work for a company that understands and appreciates you enough to put you on the “front line?” A company that trusts you to represent them and look after their valued clients with all the care and attention to detail they deserve? Are you an extraordinary “people person”, looking for a rewarding career with an exceptional and fast-growing company that appreciates and values your outgoing personality, natural enthusiasm and extraordinary skills? If all that describes you, welcome home! Your search is over.
We are DagaPrint., an internationally renownedprint manufacturer, based in Lovech, Bulgaria. We are specializing in the production of high-quality roll adhesive labels for the wine, spirits, food and cosmetics industry.
Being in the printing business for over 24 years, we have achieved excellence as a result of high performance. Our services & products are top-notch, innovative, and exquisite, which exceeds our customer`s expectations.
Today our “family” has more than 50 creative and ambitious members most of them have been with us for over a decade.
As a company, we are rapidly growing internationally, thus we would like to add an outstanding individual to our Sales team to help build-up our success. We are currently looking for people who are fluent in English and Bulgarian.
As a Sales Representative you will work closely with various clients providing your excellent support via calls and social media communication from our Lovech’s office, or work in the field locally – meeting them on the international trade fairs.
More specifically, you will:
– Build and maintain relationships with our current International and Bulgarian B2B clients via calls or direct meetings;
– Use your skills to suggest new products to existing clients based on their needs;
– Identify new clients, research their businesses and offer them the most suitable items from our range of unique and high-quality products;
– Track transactions and assist clients to enhance their product satisfaction.
– A willingness to learn new things;
– An ability to exude your unique and infectious personality and enthusiasm;
– Previous retail or sales experience is an advantage but is not a must;
– Excellent communication skill in English and Bulgarian languages (both speaking and writing), German or other languages are an advantage.
– Very good computer literacy /MS office, Social media, ERP/
If you’re the right person and already have the required people skills, we will provide:
– Extensive training to equip you with all the skills and tools you need to succeed within our company;
– Full-time employment and labor contract;
– A good fixed salary plus bonus potential as well as a comprehensive benefits package;
Possibilities for career development in growing innovative company.
If you think you are a great fit for this full-time, entry-level position, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by 8th of December.
Only documents in English will be taken into consideration, and only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We treat all applications with maximum confidentiality and respect !
The data you are providing is protected by Data Protection Law. Dagaprint is committed to preserve it and not to distribute it except for the objectives of the current contest.